Are You The Right Candidate for Facial Surgery?
A look into the different facial surgeries and which ones you might want to consider?
The world of facial surgery can seem complicated and confusing at times, between Facelifts, Neck Lifts, Eyelid Lifts, Rhinoplasty, Ear Pinning, and Facial Liposuction, it can be very difficult to find out what you are really after in your Plastic Surgery. CosMediTour is dedicated to finding the best place in Thailand to get you the Facelift technique you desire. Although many of these facial surgery procedures are done in a Facelift, you still may want to know what each procedure does, and which one you may be eligible for.
- Eyelid Surgery — starting closer to the top of the face, Eyelid Surgery, sometimes referred to as an Eyelid Lift, is the removal of excess skin or fat to reduce the appearance of droopy or tired eyes and attempts to remove the dark bags from under the eyes to help your face appear more youthful. Eyelid surgery is generally undertaken by more mature patients with looser skin around the eyes and face.
- Nose Correction — moving to the middle of the face, a Nose Correction is also sometimes called a Nose Job or Rhinoplasty which involves the reshaping of the nose to give a more desirable appearance. This procedure can also help with congenital abnormalities that might make breathing more difficult for some. Nose Corrections can be done to increase, decrease, or simply reshape the nose and is recommended for any person uncomfortable with the shape of their nose.
- Ear Pinning — Commonly known as Otoplasty is another common facial procedure that involves modifying the centre fold of the ear to bring it closer to the head, removing the prominent ear protrusions. Overly prominent ears can be detrimental to self-esteem, especially if they are present in younger years, and so Otoplasty is recommended for any person wishing to correct the protrusion of their ears.
- Facial Liposuction — Liposuction is the acute removal of fat from the body to give a more defined and well-shaped body part. Facial Liposuction is especially useful for people with fatty neck and jawlines.
- Neck Lift — a Neck Lift removes the excess hanging skin that grows around the neck as we age and can hang along with the presence of jowls. Neck Lifts are typically recommended for older patients as the sagging neck skin does not form until the later years.
A Facelift can be an amalgamation of a couple of these procedures, typically taking a three banded approach, upper Facelift, mid/lower Facelift, and a neck lift optionally tagged on to create a full makeover. A Facelift often includes the eyelid lift as a part of the procedure, although it does focus on the tightening of sagging skin and removing the common signs of ageing from the face to create a more youthful and rested look. In combination with a neck lift, this procedure can turn back the clock on your appearance just like that.
Facial surgeries can be a game changer and can give you the face that you want. For more information about facial surgeries, feel free to contact us today, or read more about our surgeries offered in our latest news section today.