PPSI Surgeons Menu
Dr. Pongsatorn Sanguanchua (Dr. Jib)
Dr. Pongsatorn, often referred to as ‘Dr Jib’ is an adept, experienced Plastic Surgeon with interests in both Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery who has successfully performed more than 6,000 Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery cases. He is certified by the Thai Board of General Surgery and the Thai Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and a member of the Thai Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons – as well as other medical societies.
Dr. Pongsatorn is committed to helping people to improve their quality of life through plastic and reconstructive surgery. The results of the micro surgeries he has conducted are widely admired.
Special interest includes:
- Breast Surgery
- Advanced Body Contouring Surgery
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Click to see Full Resume
Dr. Pongsatorn Resume
- Education Background
– 1988 – 1993 – Doctor in Medicine with first class honors Faculty of Medicine, Songklha University, Thailand
– 1993 – 1998 – General Surgery Training, Faculty of Medicine, Prince of Songklha University
– 1998 – 2000 – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Training Department of Surgery, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand
- Professional Experience
– 2000 – 2009 – Plastic Surgeon, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Faculty of Medicine, Prince of Songklha University, Thailand
– 2000 – 2015 – Plastic Surgeon, Bangkok Hospital Phuket, Thailand
– 2015 – Plastic Surgeon, PPSI Phuket
– 2016 – Plastic Surgeon, PPSI at Bangkok Hospital China Town
- – 1994 – The Medical Council of Thailand
– 2002 – The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, Thailand
– 2002 – The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand
Top 3 Preferred Procedures
Procedure Price from*
|1. Breast Lift + Augmentation|
|2. Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)|
|3. Mummy Makeover (Breast Augmentation + Tummy Tuck)|
Procedure prices include:
- Surgery by Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon Dr. Pongsatorn
- Surgery at PPSI – Phuket Plastic Surgery Institute
- Minimum 1-4 night Hospital stay in a private luxury Hospital Room
- General Anaesthesia administered by a Specialist Anaesthetist
- Post surgery aftercare
- Highest quality implant brands (for breast Procedures)
- VIP Transfers
- 7 days CosMediTour Patient support in Phuket
- All CosMediTour Services including exclusive Private Group Forum + MUCH MORE!
Thailand Surgery prices are based on THB.
AUD conversion rates are $ 1 AUD = ฿ 21 THB
USD conversion rates are $ 1 USD = ฿ 30 THB
EUR conversion rates are € 1 EUR = ฿ 33 THB
NZD conversion rates are $ 1 NZD = ฿ 20 THB
GBP conversion rates are £ 1 GBP = ฿ 38 THB
These rates fluctuate daily so please check with us for the current exchange rate.
Quotes are based on your Assessment Form and photos. The final price will be determined at your face-to-face consultation with the Surgeon.