If you are considering travelling to Thailand for Cosmetic Surgery, you have a few choices:
- Book directly with a Surgeon, Hospital or Clinic
- Book through one of the many very small medical travel agencies
- Join thousands of clients that book through the very few ‘Major Agencies’
Let us highlight 9 reasons why we believe it is so important to book your Plastic Surgery through CosMediTour!
1. It Won’t Cost You More… In Fact We Will Usually Save You Money!
- WE DON’T CHARGE ANY AGENCY FEES
There are no hidden charges or markups when you book through CosMediTour, absolutely none! The price of all cosmetic plastic surgery procedures is exactly the same as if not cheaper than booking with the hospital directly. At CosMediTour, we source competitive pricing through our relationships with reputable Hospitals and Surgeons and the sheer volume of bookings we make with the hospital. Booking directly or with a small company cannot offer you this same value.
- WE OFFER DISCOUNTED SURGERY PACKAGES
Have you seen our Hot Deals and Packages page? We combine your surgery procedure/s, accommodation, transfers, some meals and other inclusions into one convenient and affordable package. Want to bring a companion? – No problem, we have a small companion charge of $299 and our close affiliation with our selected resorts and hotels in Thailand and Australia means our clients receive heavily discounted rates – exclusive to CosMediTour clients only! You will also receive special bonus inclusions ranging from meals to massages, spa treatments, and even personal staff assistance with your shopping bags! Most importantly, you are flagged in our hotel and resort’s reservations system as a ‘Medical Traveller’ to ensure you receive extra special assistance wherever possible.
2. We Organise Everything
- CosMediTour is partnered with major International Hospitals in Bangkok, Phuket and Koh Samui that cater to medical tourists. We are the No.1 Agency worldwide for every hospital we work with!
- We advise you accordingly on all of our Plastic Surgeons, as we have knowledge of each Surgeon’s preferences for particular surgical procedures and techniques.
- Obtaining your personalised Surgical Recommendation from your chosen Plastic Surgeon and relaying it back to you in an understanding manner.
- Booking surgery dates and all amendments that may become necessary, at no additional cost.
- Recommending and arranging suitable accommodation, conveniently located close to the hospital and in your preferred ‘recovery location’.
- Assisting you with booking flights via our affiliated Travel Agency.
- Provide full support with our dedicated CosMediTour personnel in Bangkok and Phuket – before, during and following your surgery stay in hospital.
3. Surgery Can Be Stressful Enough, We’ll Give You Peace Of Mind!
We remove all the guesswork, confusion, uncertainty and more importantly the inevitable international communication challenges! We are your support team and will be with you every step of the way.
Communication between you and the Hospital staff in Thailand can sometimes be difficult. We will communicate directly with the Hospitals and Surgeons and ensure we obtain the most important information for you.
Although CosMediTour personnel do not provide you with ‘medical advice’, our Client Managers have extensive personal and professional experience in the field of Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery.
4. You Will Have Your Own Dedicated CosMediTour Client Manager
You will be assigned a CosMediTour Client Manager, who will coordinate all of your preferences in conjunction with current medical history, to help you achieve your desired surgical outcome. They will include your preference of destination, timing and budget to ensure you are happy with every stage of the planning and booking journey. Your Client Manager will remain in constant communication with you whilst liaising directly with the Hospital and your Surgeon. Avoid the inevitable language barriers when trying to contact the Hospital directly – Your experienced Client Manager can handle this all for you!
5. Destination Support Teams & Registered Nurses
In both Bangkok and Phuket, you will have access to our Registered Nurses, Client Relations Managers, and other dedicated team members on the ground to provide the highest level of personal assistance and support whilst in destination for your surgery.
We have opened our Bangkok offices near our Hotel Mövenpick BDMS Wellness Resort, where a large portion of our Bangkok clients choose to stay. This is located in what resembles an oasis in the residential green heart of Bangkok, just minutes from Lumpini Park, and adjacent to the finest streets, restaurants, cafes, bars and shopping Bangkok has to offer. Our offices are staffed 7 days a week, and we have our own qualified full-time nursing staff for that extra peace of mind. We maintain a clinic room behind the lobby of our Bangkok hotel Mövenpick BDMS Wellness Resort where our resident Client Relations Manager and Nurses are located.
6. Personalised Client Travel Folio
Every CosMediTour client will receive a personalised ‘Client Travel Folio’ which will be your medical travel bible! Your folio will include step by step instructions for you as well as all the relevant information about your trip including –Hospital information, all transfers, contact numbers, your surgical recommendation, appointment times, what to do when you arrive in Thailand and other documentation and records required to make your surgery journey seamless. We will also provide you with recommendations for shopping, sightseeing and activities pre and post-surgery!
– “The client portfolio was great, so organised and so much information!” – Hayley
– “The client folio is a fantastic idea! It was full of great information which made my journey far less stressful, I always knew what was going on.” – Name Withheld
– “The whole trip was organised perfectly. My folio told me exactly what was going on and where I had to be and when! ” – Anonymous
– “There is no way you can not know what’s happening because it’s all in this folio for you! it’s like a diary of step by step what to do, it’s fantastic.” – Mallory
7. Private CosMediTour Facebook Forum
Once you become a CosMediTour Client, you will gain access to our ladies only Private CosMediTour Facebook Forum! You can use the forum to ask questions to your fellow medical travellers, as well as upload your surgery images, share experiences and other relevant information. You’ll also be connected to other CosMediTour Clients before, and after you travel to arrange meetings and travel buddies – Perfect if you’re travelling solo!
8. Surgery Travel Warranty
CosMediTour offers peace of mind with the option to purchase an additional comprehensive CosMediTour Surgery Travel Warranty. In the unlikely event that Revision Surgery is deemed necessary by the Hospital, the warranty will cover your additional flights and accommodation back to Thailand. With an additional valuable cover for Breast Augmentation patients – insurance coverage against Capsular Contracture. Surgeries that are covered under this option are Breast Augmentations, Breast Lift/Reductions, Breast Augmentation + Lifts, Tummy Tucks, Rhinoplasty and Mummy Makeovers. See full details here: Surgery Travel Warranty.
9. Post-Surgery Care, Backup and Support
Throughout your trip and when you are back in Australia, NZ or your home country, we will be remaining in contact with you. We will request you provide us with post-surgery updates and photos to ensure you are healing as you should be. In the unlikely event of any post-surgery issues, we will liaise with your Hospital and Surgeon in Thailand or if required source partner medical professionals in Australia, NZ or your home country, on behalf of our Hospitals to resolve the issue.
In the unlikely event that additional corrective or revision surgery is required, it will be comforting to know that you’re a valued client of the largest international Medical Tourism agency, that provides substantial business to our partner Hospitals. This is when more than ever you’ll want a Major Agency working closely with you, and acting on your behalf.
To secure a FREE CosMediTour Assessment and a FREE online quote! Click HERE to start your journey.
Disclaimer: Please note any information provided should be used only as an information guide and not CosMediTour giving advice. Do your own valid surgery research and seek advice from a general practitioner to enable you to be fully informed about surgery. CosMediTour Surgery Terms & Conditions apply.