Dr. Pornthep Pungrasmi
Exclusive to CosMediTour, Dr. Pornthep is one of Thailand’s most in demand and well known Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons. He has operated on over 1,000 happy CosMediTour patients.
When he is not operating on CosMediTour patients, Dr Pornthep is Professor at the department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Thailand’s premier University training hospital. He is highly experienced and knowledgeable in the most complex plastic surgery cases. Dr. Pornthep is best known for his breast and body surgery. He is one of the world’s top Plastic Surgeons for breast augmentation, revision, lifts and reductions. Combined with his meticulous skills and minimal scarring for Tummy Tucks, he is highly sought after for Mummy Makeovers – which generally includes Breast Lift and Augmentation combined with Tummy Tuck procedures. Dr. Pornthep has changed the lives of thousands of men and women, and is not only an exceptional surgeon, but a patient and kind hearted man. He operates at Samitivej Chinatown Hospital.
- Click to see Full Resume
Dr. Pornthep Resume
Assistant Professor – Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Bangkok
Post Graduate Education:
– Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan 2012
– Fellowship in Craniofacial Surgery, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan 2012
– Certificate in Asian Hair Surgery Workshop, Seoul, Korea 2008
– 2004 – 2006 Resident Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Department Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Bangkok.
– 1999 – 2004 Resident General Surgery Department Rajavithi Hospital, Bangkok.
– 1993 – 1997 Faculty of Medicine Thammasat University Hospital, Pathumthani, Thailand.
– 1991 – 1993 Resident Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department Faculty of Dentistry Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
– 1985 – 1991 Faculty of Dentistry Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
– 2006 Diploma Thai Board of Plastic Surgery
– 2004 Diploma Thai Board of General Surgery
– 2004 Diploma Thai board of Family Medicine
– 1993 Certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Memberships in Professional Organization
– Thai Medical Association
– Thai Association of Plastic Surgery
– Thai Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
– Thai Dental Association
– Thai Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
– Angspatt A, Pungrasmi P, Jindarak S, Tunsatit T. Bilateral Scrotal Flap: Pidicle and Dimension of Flap in Cadaveric Dissections. J Med Assoc Thai. 2009; 92(10): 1313-7
– Pungrasmi P, Watanaruengkowit P, Taranon W. Surgical landmark of optic foramen: Evaluation by Three Dimension computed tomography (3D-CT). Thammasat Medical Journal 2009; 9(3): 251-8.
– Pungrasmi P. Keloids. Thammasat Medical Journal 2009; 9(2): 183-91.
– Pungrasmi P. Injectible Dermal Fillers: Overview. Thammasat Medical Journal 2007; 7(3)285-51.
Top 3 Preferred Procedures
Procedure Price from
|1. Breast Lift + Augmentation||$8,000* – $45/week|
|2. Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)||$5,400* – $35/week|
|3. Mummy Makeover (Breast Augmentation + Tummy Tuck)||$9,600* – $50/week|
Procedure prices include:
- Surgery by Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon Dr. Pornthep Pungrasmi
- Surgery in JCI/DNV Accredited World Medical Center or JCI Accredited Samitivej Chinatown Hospital
- Minimum 1-2 night Hospital stay in private luxury Hospital Room
- General Anaesthesia administered by a Specialist Anaesthetist
- Post surgery aftercare
- Highest quality implant brands (for breast Procedures)
- VIP Transfers
- 7 day CosMediTour Support Team in Bangkok
- All CosMediTour Services including exclusive Private Group Forum + MUCH MORE!
*All AUD amounts are based on 1 AUD = 25 THB. This rate fluctuates daily so please check with us for the current exchange rate.
Due to popularity, Dr. Pornthep has limited surgery dates available. ENQUIRE NOW for more info or get a FREE ASSESSMENT to start your surgery journey.