Dr. Pornthep Pungrasmi
Exclusive to CosMediTour, Dr. Pornthep is one of Thailand’s most in demand and well known Plastic Surgeons operating on over 1000 happy CosMediTour clients.
As assistant Professor at the department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, he is incredibly experienced and knowledgeable in the most complex surgery cases in Bangkok. Dr. Pornthep is commonly known for his work with our Mummy Makeover cases including Breast Lift + Augmentation and Tummy Tucks as well as his meticulous surgical skills applauded by many of his patients. Dr. Pornthep has changed the lives of many and is not only a wonderful surgeon, but a wonderful kind hearted man adored by many.
- Click to see Full Resume
Dr. Pornthep Resume
Assistant Professor – Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Bangkok
Post Graduate Education:
– Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan 2012
– Fellowship in Craniofacial Surgery, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan 2012
– Certificate in Asian Hair Surgery Workshop, Seoul, Korea 2008
– 2004 – 2006 Resident Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Department Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Bangkok.
– 1999 – 2004 Resident General Surgery Department Rajavithi Hospital, Bangkok.
– 1993 – 1997 Faculty of Medicine Thammasat University Hospital, Pathumthani, Thailand.
– 1991 – 1993 Resident Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department Faculty of Dentistry Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
– 1985 – 1991 Faculty of Dentistry Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
– 2006 Diploma Thai Board of Plastic Surgery
– 2004 Diploma Thai Board of General Surgery
– 2004 Diploma Thai board of Family Medicine
– 1993 Certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Memberships in Professional Organization
– Thai Medical Association
– Thai Association of Plastic Surgery
– Thai Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
– Thai Dental Association
– Thai Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
– Angspatt A, Pungrasmi P, Jindarak S, Tunsatit T. Bilateral Scrotal Flap: Pidicle and Dimension of Flap in Cadaveric Dissections. J Med Assoc Thai. 2009; 92(10): 1313-7
– Pungrasmi P, Watanaruengkowit P, Taranon W. Surgical landmark of optic foramen: Evaluation by Three Dimension computed tomography (3D-CT). Thammasat Medical Journal 2009; 9(3): 251-8.
– Pungrasmi P. Keloids. Thammasat Medical Journal 2009; 9(2): 183-91.
– Pungrasmi P. Injectible Dermal Fillers: Overview. Thammasat Medical Journal 2007; 7(3)285-51.
Top 3 Preferred Procedures
Procedure Price from
|1. Breast Lift + Augmentation||$7,037* – $35/week|
|2. Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)||$4,074* – $25/week|
|3. Mummy Makeover (Breast Augmentation + Tummy Tuck)||$7,741* – $40/week|
Procedure prices include:
- Surgery by Plastic & Reconstruction Surgeon Dr. Pornthep
- Surgery in JCI Accredited Hospital Bangkok
- Minimum 2 night Hospital stay in private luxury Hospital Room
- General Anaesthesia administered by a Specialist Anaesthetist
- Post surgery aftercare
- Highest quality implant brands (for breast Procedures)
- VIP Transfers
- CosMediTour Client Manager in Bangkok
- All CosMediTour Services including exclusive Private Group Forum + MUCH MORE!
*All AUD amounts are based on 1 AUD = 27 THB. This rate fluctuates daily so please check with us for the current exchange rate.