Labia Majora Reduction (Labia Lift)
As with the most parts of the vagina, there can be significant individual differences in the Labia, some may be flattened out or robust. Due to pregnancy, age, significant weight loss, and/or genetics, the Labia Majora may become redundant, and the skin may “sag” or appear excessively prominent, causing an embarrassing perineal fullness while erect that women pejoratively term “camel toe”, most noticeable upon wearing tight fitting clothing.
CosMediTour – Labia Majora Reduction (Labia Lift)
|Price:||See our Prices page for full price list|
|Surgeon:||Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon|
|Consultation:||Free Surgeon Consultation|
|Surgery Time:||1 hour|
|Anaesthesia:||General Anesthesia or Local Anaesthesia (price varies depending)|
Note: Twilight Sedation is not used. What is this?
|Time Away:||5 + nights|
|Hospital Transfers:||Transfers are included|
|Post-Operative Appointments:||Follow up 5 – 7 days|
|Recovery time:||Up to 6 months|
Potential Surgery Risks and Complications vary from patient to patient depending on a range of factors and the extent of surgical work required. Regardless of how remote, the potential risks are listed below are possible. Your own research is essential especially if you are considering surgery. Following pre and post surgical care and instructions will also reduce your risks. See the following potential risks and complications include and not limited to:
- Incomplete or prolonged healing
- Opening of the incision, irregularity, scarring, or dissymmetry of the size of the labia after surgery
- Infection, painful sexual relations, delayed bleeding after surgery, increased or decreased sensation, and other rare events.
- The surgical area will be swollen, uneven in appearance, and discolored in the weeks after surgery
Labia Majora Reduction Price Includes:
- Labia Majora Reduction Surgery
- Surgery at one of Thailand’s JCI Internationally Accredited Hospitals in Bangkok or Phuket
- Operating Theatre, Anaesthesiologist and all associated surgery and Hospital charges
- All drugs, routine and take home medications
- Surgery by a renowned Plastic Surgeon, including pre and post-surgery consultations
- Hospital transfers are only included for procedures over 90,000 THB
- CosMediTour’s Bangkok Medical and Aesthetic Clinic (in AETAS Bangkok Hotel complex) with support from Doctors and Registered Nurses (if required – Bangkok only)
- CosMediTour Destination Client Relations Manager
- Private ‘Invitation Only’ CosMediTour Surgery Forum to connect up with many other CosMediTour Clients and Patients staying in Thailand before you travel and during your stay
* Note: All procedures in Thailand, are based on standard, non-complicated procedure patients.