Vaginal Rejuvenation is aimed at altering and repairing the appearance and functionality of the female genitals. Common procedures such as Vaginoplasty, Labiaplasty, and other female cosmetic genital surgeries may be used to improve functionality, pain relief, and self-confidence. Vaginal Rejuvenation can include numerous different surgical procedures improving not only the Vagina’s aesthetics but more importantly the functionality of the Vagina and the surrounding organs such as the Bladder, Bowel, and Urinary Tract resulting in a much more comfortable life.
CosMediTour Plastic Surgeon Dr. Purim is a very experienced Urogynaecologist and specialises in Prolapse surgery including Vaginoplasty and Labiaplasty.
12 Reasons Women Are Choosing Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery
- Improved pelvic floor and vaginal muscles
- Relief from lower back pain
- Improved bladder functionality (incontinence relief)
- Prolapse repair – including Uterine Vault Prolapse, Bladder Prolapse (Cystocele) and Rectal Prolapse (Rectocele)
- Improved bowel function post-surgery (bowel dysfunction, such as constipation can be a common issue pre surgery)
- Improved confidence and self esteem post surgery
- Removal of embarrassing excessive labia skin
- Repair of perineal tears from childbirth
- May improve sexual function and/or the ability to orgasm post surgery
- Ability to exercise efficiently and comfortably post surgery
- Overall better physical and mental health post surgery
- Excess skin removal – post weight loss