Dr. Montien Lueprapai
Dr. Montien Lueprapai is Thailand’s most sought after surgeon for Nose correction surgery (Rhinoplasty) and Face Lifts in Bangkok.
This remarkable surgeon has performed hundreds of surgeries on CosMediTour patients and produced outstanding results. He is renowned for his exceptional nose correction, facial and neck surgery skills, coupled with a calm and reassuring nature with his patients.
Dr. Montien’s background in Plastic and Reconstructive surgery, with a focus on Facial surgery, Rhinoplasty and nasal reconstruction, has gained him the reputation as one of the best facial plastic surgeons in the world. He has spent many years studying and training in the field of plastic surgery in America and Thailand and continues to advance his already impressive skills whenever the opportunity arises. His passion for perfection can also be seen in his breast and body surgery result, although his preferred procedures are Face, Neck and Nose Surgery.
In early 2014 Dr. Montien performed Open Rhinoplasty surgery on CosMediTour Blogger Rhiannon Langley which was picked up by media outlets around the world. Click here to watch her blogs. Since then Dr Montien has worked exclusively with CosMediTour, the largest cosmetic surgery company in the Asia Pacific region, and has performed surgery on hundreds of CosMediTour patients.
- Click to see Full Resume
Dr. Montien Resume
– The World Medical Center
– Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
– M.D., Faculty of Medicine (First Class Honor), Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand, 1999
– International Scholars of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and Plastic Surgery Education Foundation at Baylor college of medicine, Houston Texas USA Visiting
Scholar Certificate 2008
– Diploma of The Thai Board of Surgery, 2004
– Diploma of The Thai Board of Plastic Surgery, 2006
– Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Hawaii, John A. burns School of Medicine, USA, Jan Dec 2008
Professional Association / Membership / Affiliations
– Member – Thai medical council
– Member – The royal college of surgeons, Thailand
– Member – The society of plastic and reconstructive surgeons, Thailand
Special Clinical Interests
– Rhinoplasty / Nasal reconstruction
– Flowers R, Lueprapai M: Blepharoplasty in the East Asian patient.
– In: Aston SJ, editor. Aesthetic plastic surgery. Philadelphia: Elsevier; 2009. p.367-391
Top 3 Preferred Procedures
Procedure Price from
|1. Open Rhinoplasty||$8,540* – $45/week|
|2. Facelift||$9,667* – $50/week|
|3. Breast Augmentation||$4,375* – $25/week|
Procedure prices include:
- Surgery by Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon Dr Montien Lueprapai
- Surgery in JCI/DNV Accredited World Medical Center, Bangkok
- 1-2 night Hospital stay in private luxury Hospital Room
- General Anaesthesia administered by a Specialist Anaesthetist
- Post surgery aftercare
- Highest quality implant brands (for breast Procedures)
- VIP Transfers
- 7 Days CosMediTour Team in Bangkok
- All CosMediTour Services including exclusive Private Group Forum + MUCH MORE!
*All AUD amounts are based on 1 AUD = 24 THB. This rate fluctuates daily so please check with us for the current exchange rate.
Due to popularity, Dr. Montien has limited surgery dates available. ENQUIRE NOW for more info or get a FREE ASSESSMENT to start your surgery journey.