Why Travelling Solo is Better than Travelling in a Group
In the past medical group travel, otherwise known as ‘Group Tours’ was seen as the best way to travel overseas for Cosmetic Surgery. Find out why travelling in a group is no longer necessary with CosMediTour!
Around the clock support
- Your very own highly experienced CosMediTour Client Manager plus the entire support team based in Australia and Thailand are there to assist you every step of the way with your surgery journey. This includes answering any pre surgery questions you may have, booking and confirming your surgery, ensuring you are at your optimal health pre surgery and preparing you for International travel.
- VIP Transfers – As soon as you land in Thailand, you will be greeted by your personal transfer at the airport. You will then be taken to either the hotel or hospital and instructed where to go every step of the way, so you are never alone.
- CosMediTour Client Liaisons available at your destination to help you at the hospital, attend consultations, pre surgery tests and follow up appointments your surgeon. If there is a place you are wishing to visit or an activity you really want to do whilst in Thailand, your Client Liaison can also assist you with organising this.
- CosMediTour Nurse (Bangkok only) will offer around the clock support to you in the comfort of your own hotel room, able to advise you with any professional medical queries, changing of dressings and sometimes even much needed reassurance.
- Internet Access (Wifi) is always available at the hospital and hotel to ensure you can keep in contact with your family and friends along the way and up-to-date with your favourite Netflix series!
Make friends and connect – if you wish!
If you choose a CosMediTour package, you will be staying at one of our partner hotels or resorts and you are bound to meet a number of CosMediTour clients who are there at the same time as you. Through our private CosMediTour Facebook Travel Group, you can choose to connect with like minded clients, rather than being stuck in large groups with people you have nothing in common with.
CosMediTour occasionally arrange group dinners and safe post surgery group excursions for those wanting to join.
Other benefits of travelling solo with CosMediTour include:
- Travel whenever you want, not just on set travel dates.
- Arrive early, relax and unwind pre surgery as well as recovering in a peaceful environment post surgery.
- Save money! Pre arranged ‘Group Tours’ package in the additional cost of the ‘Travel Guide’ which you inevitably pay for and other group related activities you may not even attend.
- Choose to do activities you want to do, rather than what is pre planned for the group.
Have peace of mind that travelling solo with CosMediTour is the new and improved ‘Group Travel’ experience. The level of care and support is the same (if not even better), than what you would experience travelling as part of a travel group.
Enquire now for more information and to start your journey here