Dr. Witoon Wisuthseriwong
Dr. Witoon has been practicing cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive surgery procedures in Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket for over 30 years.
He is a famous Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, sometimes referred to as the ‘Godfather’ of plastic surgeons in Thailand. Originally from Chiang Mai in the cooler North of Thailand, Dr. Witoon also teaches Plastic Surgery at Chiang Mai University.
Dr. Witoon is committed to achieving optimal aesthetic results. His bedside manner is second to none, and he is attentive and understanding towards each patient’s individual needs. His expertise in Plastic Surgery translates into impeccable results for his patients, and he is one of a very few surgeons skilled in performing endoscopic breast augmentation through the axillary armpit incision – with anatomical Tear Drop implants. He is sought out for his Facial Plastic Surgery expertise including Open Rhinoplasty, as well as all Breast and Body surgery – including the increasingly popular Mummy Makeovers. Dr. Witoon will go above and beyond to reach each client’s expectations. He is available to perform surgery exclusively on CosMediTour patients at PPSI @ Bangkok Hospital China Town, and sometimes at PPSI in Phuket.
- Click to see Full Resume
Dr. Witoon Resume
– 1970: Doctor of Medicine, Chiangmai University, Chiangmai. Thailand
– 1974: Diploma, Thai Board of Surgery
– 1983: Diploma, Thai Board of Plastic Surgery
- Professional Experience
– 1971 – 1997: Plastic Surgeon, Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University
– 1980 – present: Plastic Surgeon, Clinic, Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok
– 1988 – present: Plastic Surgeon, Thai Red Cross Cleft Lip & Palate Mission
– 2001 – present: Plastic Surgeon, Operation Smile
– 2001 – present: Director of Aesthetic Center, Bangkok Hospital Phuket
– 2015 – present: Plastic Surgeon, Phuket Plastic Surgery Institute (PPSI)
- Professional Registrations
– The International College of Surgeons (Plastic Surgery)
– The Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand (Plastic Surgery)
– The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand
– The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand
– The Society of Cosmetic Dermatology & Surgery of Thailand, founder & permanent member
– The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ISAPS
Top 3 Preferred Procedures
Procedure Price from
|1. Face Lift||$8,955* – $40/week|
|2. Open Rhinoplasty||$8,325* – $35/week|
|3. Breast Lift + Augmentation||$7,926* – $35/week|
Procedure prices include:
- Surgery by Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon Dr. Witoon Wisuthseriwong
- Surgery in both JCI Accredited PPSI – Phuket Plastic Surgery Institute, and PPSI @ Bangkok Hospital China Town
- Minimum 1-2 night Hospital stay in private luxury Hospital Room
- General Anaesthesia administered by a Specialist Anaesthetist
- Post surgery aftercare
- Highest quality implant brands (for breast Procedures)
- VIP Transfers
- 7 days CosMediTour Patient support in Bangkok
- All CosMediTour Services including exclusive Private Group Forum + MUCH MORE!
*All AUD amounts are based on 1 AUD = 24 THB. This rate fluctuates daily so please check with us for the current exchange rate.
Due to popularity, Dr. Witoon has limited surgery dates available. ENQUIRE NOW for more info or get a FREE ASSESSMENT to start your surgery journey.