Dr. Witoon Wisuthseriwong
Dr. Witoon has practised Cosmetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery procedures in Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket for over 30 years.
He is a renowned Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, an often referred to as the ‘Godfather’ of Plastic Surgeons in Thailand, and has taught thousands of students Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the prestigious Chiang Mai University between 1971 – 1997. Dr. Witoon is committed to achieving optimal aesthetic results and his high expertise in Plastic Surgery translates into impeccable results for his patients. Specialising in Facial Plastic Surgery, he is very attentive and will go above and beyond to reach each patients expectations. He is available to perform surgery on CosMediTour patients at PPSI in Phuket.
- Click to see Full Resume
Dr. Witoon Resume
– 1970: Doctor of Medicine, Chiangmai University, Chiangmai. Thailand
– 1974: Diploma, Thai Board of Surgery
– 1983: Diploma, Thai Board of Plastic Surgery
- Professional Experience
– 1971 – 1997: Plastic Surgeon, Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University
– 1980 – present: Plastic Surgeon, Clinic, Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok
– 1988 – present: Plastic Surgeon, Thai Red Cross Cleft Lip & Palate Mission
– 2001 – present: Plastic Surgeon, Operation Smile
– 2001 – present: Director of Aesthetic Center, Bangkok Hospital Phuket
– 2015 – present: Plastic Surgeon, Phuket Plastic Surgery Institute (PPSI)
- Professional Registrations
– The International College of Surgeons (Plastic Surgery)
– The Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand (Plastic Surgery)
– The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand
– The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand
– The Society of Cosmetic Dermatology & Surgery of Thailand, founder & permanent member
– The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ISAPS
Top Preferred Procedures
Procedure Price from*
|1. Face Lift||
|2. Blepharoplasty (Local Anesthetic)||
Procedure prices include:
- Surgery by Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon Dr. Witoon Wisuthseriwong
- Surgery in both JCI Accredited PPSI – Phuket Plastic Surgery Institute, and PPSI @ Bangkok Hospital China Town
- Minimum 1-2 night Hospital stay in private luxury Hospital Room
- General Anaesthesia administered by a Specialist Anaesthetist
- Post surgery aftercare
- Highest quality implant brands (for breast Procedures)
- VIP Transfers
- 7 days CosMediTour Patient support in Bangkok
- All CosMediTour Services including exclusive Private Group Forum + MUCH MORE!
Due to popularity, Dr. Witoon has limited surgery dates available. ENQUIRE NOW for more info or get a FREE ASSESSMENT to start your surgery journey.
Thailand Surgery prices are based on THB.
AUD conversion rates are $ 1 AUD = ฿ 21 THB
USD conversion rates are $ 1 USD = ฿ 30 THB
EUR conversion rates are € 1 EUR = ฿ 33 THB
NZD conversion rates are $ 1 NZD = ฿ 20 THB
GBP conversion rates are £ 1 GBP = ฿ 38 THB
These rates fluctuate daily so please check with us for the current exchange rate.
Quotes are based on your Assessment Form and photos. The final price will be determined at your face-to-face consultation with the Surgeon.