Dr. Supasid Jirawatnotai
Dr. Supasid joins the team of exceptional Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons partnering exclusively with CosMediTour at Samitivej Chinatown Hospital.
Dr. Supasid is best known and highly sought after for Open Rhinoplasty and Revision Rhinoplasty with Autologous Cartilage Grafting, Face and Neck Lifts. Practicing since 2012, Dr. Supasid’s results and attention to detail using advanced surgical techniques are second to none.
When he is not operating on CosMediTour patients, Dr. Supasid Jirawatnotai is deeply committed to the treatment of facial paralysis patients. His expertise in reconstruction of damaged facial nerve and muscle via facial nerve transfer and free functional muscle transfer helps individuals with facial paralysis and Bells palsy return to normal or near-normal life. With his contribution, the first dedicated facial paralysis clinic in Thailand was set up in Prasat Neurological Institute in 2012.
- Click to see Full Resume
Dr. Supasid Resume
– The International facial plastic surgery fellowship program 2015,
The Dutch Association of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery,
Rotterdam, Erasmus MC, The Netherlands
– Diploma, Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 2012,
The Medical council of Thailand
– Degree of Doctor of Medicine (honours) 2004,
Faculty of Medicine, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University,
- Practice History
Current: Plastic Surgeon and attending staff 2012-present
– Samitivej Chinatown Hospital
– Lerdsin General Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
– Bangkok Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
Specialist training: Plastic surgery resident 2007-2012
– Lerdsin General Hospital, Bangkok, ThailandInternship: The supreme patriarch centre on ageing, Chonburi, Thailand 2005-2007
– Chonburi Hospital, Chonburi, Thailand /2004-2005Board Certification
– Board-certified in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (2012 – present)Active Registraction History
– The Medical Council of Thailand (registration number: 30968)
– The Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand (registration number: 2537)
– The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand
– The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand
– The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)Publications
– Supasid J, Rungkit T, Monitoring interstitial glucose changes during ischemia/reperfusion in human cutaneous free flaps. Thai J Surg 2012; 33: 132-138
Exclusive Dr. Supasid Rhinoplasty Package
UPDATE: ONLY 2 NOW AVAILABLE!
Summary of inclusions:
- Surgery by Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon Dr. Supasid Jirawatnotai
- Surgery at JCI Accredited Samitivej Chinatown Hospital
- 9 nights in Bangkok
- VIP for ALL required Transfers in Thailand
- 5 Star Accommodation
- All CosMediTour Services including exclusive Private Group Forum + MUCH MORE!
- See full package inclusions
Due to popularity, Dr. Supasid has limited surgery dates available. ENQUIRE NOW for more info or get a FREE ASSESSMENT to start your surgery journey.