PPSI Surgeons Menu
Dr. Rushapol Sdawat
Dr. Rushapol has been a Plastic Surgery Instructor at multiple top Universities in Thailand. He is also of the founding surgeons of PIAC, now known as PPSI, and has years of experience working with patients and Plastic Surgeons all over the world!
Dr. Rushapol specialises in Facial surgery, as well as Breast and Body Contouring. He is often described as a perfectionist and as having a charming and kind personality. He is an avid musician, plays several instruments and has even built his very own guitar! He loves to discuss his passion for music and travel with his patients.
- Click to see Full Resume
Dr. Rushapol Resume
- Education and training
– Siriraj Medical School , Mahidol University , Bangkok, 1985-1992 – M.D.
– Internship: Bangkok Metropolitan Administration General Hospital, 1992
– General Practitioner: Veterans General Hospital Bangkok 1993-1994
– Residency training: General Surgery, Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital, Chiang Mai, 2000-2004
– Sawanpracharak Hospital (Northern Regional Tertiary Care Center), Ministry of Health, Nakhon Sawan, Thailand, 2000-2008
- Professional Experience
– Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Srisawan Hospital, Paknampho Hospital, Romchat Hospital, Ratanawej Hospital 2000-2008
– Plastic Surgeon, Sdawat Plastic Surgery Clinic, Nakhon Sawan, 2003-present
– Plastic Surgeon, Phuket International Aesthetic Center 2008-present
– Plastic Surgeon, Phuket Plastic Surgery Institute 2016 – present
- University Instructor
– Faculty of Medicine, Plastic Surgery Instructor, Praboromarajchanok Institute, Mahidol University, Thailand 2000-2008
– Faculty of Medicine, Plastic Surgery Instructor, Naresuan University, 2007-2008
– Medical Licensure: Medical Council of Thailand, 1992
– Board certification: Thai Certified Board of General Surgery, 1998
– Board certification: Thai Certified Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2000
– Board certification: Thai Certified Board of Family Medicine, 2005
– Thai Certified Board of General Surgery, King Pramongkutklao Hospital, Mahidol University
– Thai Certified Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University
- Membership in societies
– Thai Medical Council
– The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of Thailand
– The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery of Thailand
– International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ( ISAPS )
– Clinical Use of Vacuum Assisted Closure (V.A.C.) by Modified Material, Sawanpracharak Medical Journal , Vol 3, No.2, May-August 2006
– Fat Graft Injection Technique for Severe Traumatic Facial Deformity Buddhachinaraj Medical Journal, Vol 25, No.1, January-April 2008
Top 3 Preferred Procedures
Procedure Price from*
|1. Open Rhinoplasty|
|2. Mid + Lower Face + Neck Lift|
|3. Mummy Makeover – Breast Lift + Augmentation + Tummy Tuck|
Procedure prices include:
- Surgery by Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon Dr. Rushapol
- Surgery at PPSI – Phuket Plastic Surgery Institute
- Minimum 1-4 night Hospital stay in a private luxury Hospital Room
- General Anaesthesia administered by a Specialist Anaesthetist
- Post surgery aftercare
- Highest quality implant brands (for breast Procedures)
- VIP Transfers
- 7 days CosMediTour Patient support in Phuket
- All CosMediTour Services including exclusive Private Group Forum + MUCH MORE!
Due to popularity, Dr. Rushapol has limited surgery dates available. ENQUIRE NOW for more info or get a FREE ASSESSMENT to start your surgery journey.
Thailand Surgery prices are based on THB.
AUD conversion rates are $ 1 AUD = ฿ 21 THB
USD conversion rates are $ 1 USD = ฿ 30 THB
EUR conversion rates are € 1 EUR = ฿ 33 THB
NZD conversion rates are $ 1 NZD = ฿ 20 THB
GBP conversion rates are £ 1 GBP = ฿ 38 THB
These rates fluctuate daily so please check with us for the current exchange rate.
Quotes are based on your Assessment Form and photos. The final price will be determined at your face-to-face consultation with the Surgeon.