Dr. Mongkol Chantapakul
You’ll see Dr Mongkol in action in one of the Operation Thailand episodes, where his skills as an Obstetrician Gynaecologist are very evident with one of the patients.
Dr Mongkol’s specialty is Laparoscopic Gynaecology and he performs the full range of medical, aesthetic and reconstructive gynaecology procedures. In addition to fixing serious medical issues such as a torn pelvic floor, he is skilled with surgery procedures such as Labiaplasty (Labia Minora and Majora reduction/lift), Vaginoplasty (Anterior and Posterior Vaginal Repair) and Clitoral Hood Reduction. He also performs all internal gynaecological procedures with Laporoscopic surgery where possible. Dr Mongkol’s English is excellent and his calm and reassuring manner ensures his female patients are immediately at ease with him.
- Click to see Full Resume
Dr. Mongkol Resume
- Special Interests
– Gynecologic Laparoscopic
– Female Cosmetic Surgery
- Education and Training
– General Medical Education 1985-1991，Faculty of Medicine, Mahidol
– Specialist Training in Obstetrics and Gynecology Vajira Hospital, Mahidol
– Diploma of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Council of Thailand,1991.
- License/Board Certification
– Thai Certified Board of Obstetrics and Gyneology, 1991, The Royal Thai
College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
– Thai Certified Board of Family Medicine, 1989
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
– Ovarian cystectomy
– Tubal ligation
– Chronic pelvic pain
– Pelvic floor
- Cosmetic Gynecology
– Anterior Vaginal Repair for stress incontinence
– Posterior Vaginal Repair (vaginal tightening／vaginoplasty)
– Labiaplasty for labia majora and labia minora
– Clitoral Hood Reduction
- Memberships in Professional Societies
– Thai Medical Council
– Thai Society of Gynecologic Endoscopist
– International Society of Gynecologic Endoscopist
Top 3 Preferred Procedures
Procedure Price from*
|3. Clitoral Hood Reduction||
Procedure prices include**:
- Surgery by Obstetrician Gynaecologist Dr. Mongkol Chantapakul
- Surgery in JCI Accredited PPSI Hospital
- Minimum 1-2 night Hospital stay in private luxury Hospital Room
- General Anaesthesia administered by a Specialist Anaesthetist
- Post surgery aftercare
- VIP Transfers
- 7 Days CosMediTour Support Team in Phuket
- All CosMediTour Services including exclusive Private Group Forum + MUCH MORE!
**Transfers for procedures under 100,000THB are at an additional cost. Procedures under local anaesthetic are day surgery only and does not include Hospital stay.
Due to popularity, Dr. Mongkol has limited surgery dates available. ENQUIRE NOW for more info or get a FREE ASSESSMENT to start your surgery journey.
Thailand Surgery prices are based on THB.
AUD conversion rates are $ 1 AUD = ฿ 21 THB
USD conversion rates are $ 1 USD = ฿ 30 THB
EUR conversion rates are € 1 EUR = ฿ 33 THB
NZD conversion rates are $ 1 NZD = ฿ 20 THB
GBP conversion rates are £ 1 GBP = ฿ 38 THB
These rates fluctuate daily so please check with us for the current exchange rate.
Quotes are based on your Assessment Form and photos. The final price will be determined at your face-to-face consultation with the Surgeon.