A Thigh lift also know as ‘Thighplasty’, aims to reshape and tighten the thighs by removing excess skin, and in some cases fat, resulting in a smoother more contoured appearance of the upper thighs.
Major weight loss, pregnancy or aging can reduce the elasticity of the skin. Excess skin can be inconvenient both functionally and aesthetically and can cause irritation and discomfort, especially in warm weather conditions.
CosMediTour – Thigh Lift
|Surgeon:||Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon|
|Consultation:||Free Surgeon Consultation|
|Surgery Time:||2 – 4 hours|
Note: Twilight Sedation is not used.
|Time Away:||10 nights|
|Hospital Transfers:||Transfers are included|
|Post-Operative Appointments:||Once – 7 days post op|
|Recovery time:||6 months|
|Bruising and Swelling||Typically up to 2 weeks|
Medial Incision– Can result in more scarring than the Lateral and is the most common as that is where majority of the excess skin is.
Lateral Incision- Also known as an outer thigh lift has the incision along the groin so can easily be hidden along the knicker line. Often not performed
Liposuction – May also be used as in conjunction with a Thigh Lift procedure for fat removal on patients that have enough elasticity in their skin to shrink around the remaining tissues after the fat is removed. If the skin has poor elasticity, tissue sagging will be even more pronounced after fat is removed. Learn more about Liposuction.
Potential Surgery Risks and Complications vary from patient to patient depending on a range of factors and the extent of surgical work required. Regardless of how remote, the potential risks are listed below are possible. Your own research is essential especially if you are considering surgery. Following pre and post surgical care and instructions will also reduce your risks. See the following potential risks and complications include and not limited to:
- Temporary pain, swelling, bruising, infection, scarring, fluid build up (seroma), bleeding and haematoma, numbness, Keloid scarring, heavy scarring, reaction to anaesthesia and medications
- Poor wound healing or Necrosis (common with smokers)
- Suture complications
- Numbness or other changes in skin sensation
- Asymmetry and uneven incision site (never guaranteed)
- Not enough bagginess removed
Thigh Lift Price Includes:
- Thigh Lift Surgery
- Thigh Lift Surgery
- Surgery at one of Thailand’s JCI Internationally Accredited Hospitals in Bangkok or Phuket
- Operating Theatre, Anaesthesiologist and all associated surgery & Hospital charges
- All drugs, routine and take home medications
- Plastic Surgeon
- Surgery by a renowned Plastic Surgeon, including pre and post-surgery consultations
- Transfers: Airport / Hospital / Hotel / Hospital follow up / Airport
- Hospital Accommodation
- 2 nights (post-surgery) in a Private Hospital Room
- CosMediTour Support
- CosMediTour’s Bangkok Medical and Aesthetic Clinic (in AETAS Bangkok Hotel complex) with support from Doctors and Registered Nurses (if required – Bangkok only)
- CosMediTour Destination Client Relations Manager
- Private ‘Invitation Only’ CosMediTour Surgery Forum to connect up with many other CosMediTour Clients and Patients staying in Thailand before you travel and during your stay
* Note: All procedures in Thailand, are based on standard, non-complicated procedure patients.