PPSI Surgeons Menu
Dr. Visnu Lohsiriwat
Now exclusive to only CosMediTour at PPSI at Bangkok Hospital at China Town, Dr. Visnu is one of Thailand’s most in demand and well known Plastic Surgeons.
In addition to outstanding surgical results, the feedback we receive from CosMediTour clients about Dr Visnu is that he is very friendly, courteous and knowledgeable.
He is the only surgeon at PPSI specialising in reconstructive surgery after breast cancer, however he is also experienced in regular Breast Surgery, and Fat Lipofilling.
Dr Visnu has gained international training and surgical experience in France, Italy and USA. He has has written a number of scientific papers and regularly attends and participates in plastic surgery conferences around the world.
Special Interests Include
- Breast Surgery (Augmentation)
- Lipofilling (Fat injection) for Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reconstruction
- Liposuction and Body Sculpturing
- Breast Oncology and Breast Cancer Surgery
Post Graduate Training
- Internship Samutsakorn Hospital, Thailand 2000-2001
- General Surgery
– Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand 2001-2005 (Certificate board of General Surgery)
– Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand 2005-2007 (Certificate board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery)
- Other training
- AO Craniomaxillofacial Principles Course, Thailand 2007.
- ATLS (Advance Traumatic Life Support) doctor course, certified by American College of Surgeons 2008.
- Fellowship in plastic and reconstructive surgery, European Institute of Oncology Milan, Italy 2008-2013.
- Observership at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA 2012
- Lecturer, Consultant, Permanent Staff In Division of Head-Neck and Breast Surgery, Department of Surgery,
- Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand 2007-present
- Consultant at:
- Bangkok Hospital
- Bangkok Pattaya Hospital
- Phuket International Aesthetic center
- Siriraj Piyamaharajkarun Hospital
- Associate Editor of “Gland Surgery” journal. (Gland Surg; Print ISSN 2227-684X; Online ISSN 2227-8575). The Official Publication of Society for Translational Cancer Research (STCR).
- Committee of Thai Breast Disease Society
- Reviewer of World journal of surgical oncology, Aesthetic plastic surgery, Asia-Pacific Journal
Honours and awards
- Best Academic Resident in Resident and Fellowship Program, 2006, Siriraj Hospital, Thailand (From Department of Surgery, Siriraj Hospital)
- Second prize winner, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Resident Paper Contest, 2007 (From The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand)
- Borsa di studio from Fondazione Umberto Veronesi, February 2010 – January 2011 of Clinical Oncology.
- “Young Investigator Program” Fondazione Umberto Veronesi, February 2011 – January 2012 and February 2012 – January 2013
- Certificate Thai board of General Surgery, 2005
- Certificate Thai board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2007
- Certificate Research Fellowship Oncoplastic Reconstruction, European Institute of Oncology Milan, Italy, 2013
- Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy, 2008-21013
- Observership at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA, 2012
- Research Affiliation at Paris Breast Center, Paris, France, 2011
- Research Affiliation at Lon Brard Center, Lyon, France, 2011
Certificate and License
Medical Licensure: Medical Council of Thailand, 2000, License Number 25355
- Thai Certified Board of general Surgery, 2005
- Thai Certified Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2007
- Certificate of Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstruction, European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy, 2013