Dr. Visnu Lohsiriwat
Now exclusive to only CosMediTour at World Medical Center and PPSI at Bangkok Hospital China Town, Dr. Visnu is one of Thailand’s most in demand Plastic Surgeons.
In addition to outstanding aesthetic results, the response from CosMediTour clients about Dr Visnu is that he is very friendly, courteous and knowledgeable – with excellent English.
He is one of the few PPSI surgeons that is very experienced in reconstructive surgery after breast cancer, however he is also very skilled in regular Breast and Body Surgery, and Fat Lipofilling.
Dr Visnu has gained international training and surgical experience in France, Italy and USA. He spent 5 years training at a leading reconstructive breast surgery hospital in Milan, Italy. He is an acknowledged expert in Fat Lipofilling especially for breast surgery as well as Lipofilling in anti ageing facial surgery. He has written a number of scientific papers on the subject of Fat Lipofilling for reconstructive and aesthetic surgery, and regularly participates in plastic surgery conferences around the world.
- Click to see Full Resume
Dr. Visnu Resume
Post Graduate Training – General Surgery
– Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand 2001-2005 (Certificate board of General Surgery)
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
– Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand 2005-2007 (Certificate board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery)
– AO Craniomaxillofacial Principles Course, Thailand 2007.
– ATLS (Advance Traumatic Life Support) doctor course, certified by American College of Surgeons 2008.
– Fellowship in plastic and reconstructive surgery, European Institute of Oncology Milan, Italy 2008-2013.
– Observership at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA 2012
– Lecturer, Consultant, Permanent Staff In Division of Head-Neck and Breast Surgery, Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand 2007-present
– Consultant at Bangkok Hospital
– Bangkok Pattaya Hospital
– Phuket International Aesthetic center
– Siriraj Piyamaharajkarun Hospital
– Associate Editor of “Gland Surgery” journal. (Gland Surg; Print ISSN 2227-684X; Online ISSN 2227-8575). The Official Publication of Society for Translational Cancer Research (STCR).
– Committee of Thai Breast Disease Society
– Reviewer of World journal of surgical oncology, Aesthetic plastic surgery, Asia-Pacific Journal
Honours and awards
– Best Academic Resident in Resident and Fellowship Program, 2006, Siriraj Hospital, Thailand (From Department of Surgery, Siriraj Hospital)
– Second prize winner, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Resident Paper Contest, 2007 (From The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand)
– Borsa di studio from Fondazione Umberto Veronesi, February 2010 – January 2011 of Clinical Oncology.
– “Young Investigator Program” Fondazione Umberto Veronesi, February 2011 – January 2012 and February 2012 – January 2013
– Certificate Thai board of General Surgery, 2005
– Certificate Thai board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2007
– Certificate Research Fellowship Oncoplastic Reconstruction, European Institute of Oncology Milan, Italy, 2013
– Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy, 2008-21013
– Observership at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA, 2012
– Research Affiliation at Paris Breast Center, Paris, France, 2011
– Research Affiliation at Lon Brard Center, Lyon, France, 2011
Certificate and License
– Medical Licensure: Medical Council of Thailand, 2000, License Number 25355
– Thai Certified Board of general Surgery, 2005
– Thai Certified Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2007
– Certificate of Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstruction, European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy, 2013
Top 3 Preferred Procedures
Procedure Price from
|1. Breast Augmentation||$3,670* – $25/week|
|2. Tummy Tuck||$5,555* – $30/week|
|3. Mummy Makeover||$11,850* – $60/week|
Procedure prices include:
- Surgery by Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon Dr. Visnu Lohsiriwat
- Surgery in JCI/DNV Accredited Phuket Plastic Surgery Institute (PPSI) or PPSI at Bangkok China Town Hospital
- Minimum 1-2 night Hospital stay in private luxury Hospital Room
- General Anaesthesia administered by a Specialist Anaesthetist
- Post surgery aftercare
- Highest quality implant brands (for breast Procedures)
- VIP Transfers
- 7 day CosMediTour Support Team in Bangkok and Phuket
- All CosMediTour Services including exclusive Private Group Forum + MUCH MORE!
*All AUD amounts are based on 1 AUD = 27 THB. This rate fluctuates daily so please check with us for the current exchange rate.
Due to popularity, Dr. Visnu has limited surgery dates available. ENQUIRE NOW for more info or get a FREE ASSESSMENT to start your surgery journey.