Dr. Pichit Siriwan
Exclusive to CosMediTour at Samitivej Chinatown Hospital, Dr. Pichit Siriwan has over 20 years experience with over 10,000 cosmetic surgery cases performed.
Dr Pichit studied Plastic Surgery at Chulalongkorn University, Thailand’s most prestigious University, and continued his studies overseas in Belgium and Austria. His passion of Plastic Surgery is driven by his enjoyment of the delicate work. “Plastic surgery requires a delicate touch, as well as giving me a calm and relaxing environment in which to work.”
- Click to see Full Resume
Dr. Pichit Siriwan
Dr. Pichit’s experiences as a plastic surgeon begun at Samut-prakarn Hospital and then as a plastic surgeon at Chulalogkorn Hospital, the premier medical school in Thailand. He is a founder of “mission for repair of Cleft Lips, Cleft Palates and Other Deformities in rural area” with Thai Red Cross Society where he has improved the lives of more than 5,000 disadvantaged patients.
Background & History
– 1994 – 1998 – Samut-prakarn Hospital, Sumutprakarn
– 1998 – 2008 – Chulalogkorn Hospital
– 2002 – Dr. Pichit received a Diploma in Biomedical Engineering at Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (K.U. Leuven), Belgium
– 2001 – 2002 – Visiting doctor at Innsbruck University in Austria and also a visiting doctor in Brugges Hospital in Belgium
– 2003 – 2005 and 2008 – Dr.Pichit was a member of national board examiner committee for plastic and reconstructive surgery board examination
Publications & Guest Speaking
– Dr. Pichit co-researched and co-authored articles that were published in local and international medical journals such as The Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, The Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal, and The Thai Journal of Surgery.
– Well respected guest speaker at local and international conferences as well as on television programs on plastic and reconstructive surgery topics.
– Medical Council of Thailand
– Royal College of Surgeon, Thailand
– The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand
– The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand
– Diploma in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
– M.D., Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, 1986.
– Diploma of Thai Board of Plastic Surgery, Chulalongkorn Hospital, 1994.
– Diploma in Biomedical Engineering, K.U. Leuven, Belgium, 2000-2002.
Top 3 Preferred Procedures
Procedure Price from
|1. Breast Lift + Augmentation||$8,400* – $50/week|
|2. Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)||$6,000* – $35/week|
|3. Face Lift||$7,960* – $40/week|
Procedure prices include:
- Surgery by Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon Dr. Pitchit Siriwan
- Surgery in JCI Accredited Samitivej Chinatown Hospital
- Minimum 1-2 night Hospital stay in private luxury Hospital Room
- General Anaesthesia administered by a Specialist Anaesthetist
- Post surgery aftercare
- Highest quality implant brands (for breast Procedures)
- VIP Transfers
- 7 day CosMediTour Support Team in Bangkok
- All CosMediTour Services including exclusive Private Group Forum + MUCH MORE!
*All AUD amounts are based on 1 AUD = 25 THB. This rate fluctuates daily so please check with us for the current exchange rate.
Due to popularity, Dr. Pitchit has limited surgery dates available. ENQUIRE NOW for more info or get a FREE ASSESSMENT to start your surgery journey.